Migraine headaches are sometimes preceded by warning symptoms. Triggers include hormonal changes, certain foods and drinks, stress, and exercise.
Migraine headaches can cause throbbing in one particular area that can vary in intensity. Nausea and sensitivity to light and sound are also common symptoms.
Preventive and pain-relieving medications can help manage migraine headaches.
- People may experience:
- Pain areas: in the face or neck
- Pain types: can be dull
- Headache: can be acute, frequent, severe, or throbbing
- Whole body: dizziness, light-headedness, or malaise
- Sensory: aura, pins and needles, or sensitivity to sound
- Visual: blurred vision, distorted vision, or sensitivity to light
- Gastrointestinal: nausea or vomiting Also common: irritability, nasal congestion, or scalp tenderness
Migraine can be treated in homeopathy. How it can be treated in homeopathy by Best homeopathy doctors in Mumbai, Lucknow & Delhi & read Successful stories of Migraine