Acne Rosacea Skin treatment
Acne Rosacea is a skin disorder limited to the nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead, typically beginning during adulthood. The facial skin becomes oily, reddened and bumpy. In extreme cases, the nose may appear very red and bulbous.
Symptoms of Acne rosacea
- Redness of the face in localized areas or covering the entire face.
- A tendency to flush or blush easily.
- A burning or stinging sensation of the face.
- Increased number of spider-like blood vessels (telangiectasia) of the face.
- Pimple like skin eruptions.
- Watery eyes with redness.
Know about how it can be treated in homeopathy at Homeopathy clinic in Mumbai For a consultation call at +91-961-638-5385 / 941-500-7203 / 9833901214